Indian “Military Nursing Service” abbreviated as MNS is a great career opportunity for female candidates of Biology stream to serve in Indian Armed Forces. It is the integral part of Armed Forces Medical Services also known as AFMS of the Indian Army. Honorable president of India grant permanent commission or short service commission to Military Nursing Services officers. MNS is a national level entrance exam conducted in offline mode. The students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their 12th class are eligible to apply for MNS. After qualifying MNS exam, they pursue B.Sc. Nursing course at college of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. Indian Army publishes the MNS notification and exam date on its official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Centurion Defence Academy, Best MNS Coaching in lucknow prepares students for MNS Entrance as well as for the Interview with smart approach which has made many students selected in last year’s examinations.
• Only female candidates are eligible, having Indian nationality.
• The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English with minimum 50% marks. The application should have been a regular student from a recognized board/ university.
• 12th appearing students may apply provisionally too.
• Minimum height of the female candidate should be 148 cm. For North East candidates are given relaxation of 5 cm.
How to apply:
• Application form is made available on the official website of Indian army i.e. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
• Applicant should register by filling the application form given on website. Applicant is advised to use valid and easily accessible email id as further notifications are sent on that email only. Your email id will be the user id on the website for login.
• Applicant should provide one working mobile number for correspondence.
• Rs. 150 is the application fee, that student can pay online only by referring proper mode of transaction.
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Duration||90 minutes (1 Hour, 30 minutes)|
|Subjects||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence|
Specialties of Centurion Defence Academy for MNS preparation
• Centurion Defence Academy provides in depth knowledge of General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge. Elaboration in each subject is given so that competitive level in these subjects can be ensured. System lesson plan is suggested to each student at the admission time and the same plan is carried out in the overall training process.
• Weekly Mock Test ensures the performance and accordingly strategy can be taken up to excel in exams. The mock test has paper based on MNS pattern so that their confidence level also gets boosted up while appearing in exam.
• Doubt Clearing Sessions:
Students consult their doubts with the experts after their routine classes. This enhances their level of understanding and also clarifies them that they have covered the topic well. Focus is there on their retain-ability of the topic, they are asked questions on covered topics so it ensures their progress in grasping the content.
• Interview Skills Classes:
Along with written exam preparation, students are also given interview preparation classes to develop their confidence and habit of appearing in the interview. Steps from basic level to advance levels are followed to give in depth exposure. Weekly mock interview is conducted to assess their performance and recommend them a better strategy for the improvement.
• Communication and Personality Development Sessions: To enhance the interest level in communication so that students can feel comfortable in interactions. Experts involve students in activities and these activities work on their thought process that brings changes at psychological level.
• Defence Guru (India’s leading online educational portal for defence exams) is academy’s own education portal to provide latest updates. Students are sent emails at their registered email id regarding current affairs, success stories, articles written by officers and many more updates from Defence. Students can log on to www.defenceguru.co.in
• Online Defene Exam portal to make students aware with their efficiency level at India basis. Thousands of students appear in exam from all over India so they can to know at which level they stand. It offers variety of questions to make them ready as per latest exam trends. It’s url is http://onlinedefenceexam.com
• Library Facility of the institute makes studies full of exploration. Here students can refer the concepts in detail and prepare notes at various levels of complexity.
• Computer lab is available at academy only for the students who do not have these resources. Academy allows them to appear in online exams from here only.
• Separate Hostel and Mess facility for boys and girls:
Making study more interesting with proper arrangement of student’s accommodation and food. Our hostels are situated in the premises of academy only and are equipped with all modern amenities to make their stay relaxed so that they can stay focused well on their target orientation.