AIR FORCE X-Y, NAVY AA SSR COACHING In Lucknow, India
Best Air Force, Navy SSR Coaching Institute in Lucknow
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is the integral and prestigious part of Indian Armed Forces which make us safe and secure on and under the surface of oceans, a well-balanced force strengthening India with its three dimensional coverage. Making career in Indian Navy itself is a smart decision taken by most of the young and energetic students after their schooling. This career takes them to the world of opportunities that offers them a standard life style with pride of serving our nation. The chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) has the overall control in operations and administration and is constantly in touch with headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). For his assistance, there is vice chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other staff officers namely the Deputy of Chief of Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the chief of Material (COM).
There are three commands of Indian Navy which are under the control of a flag officer Commander in Chief.
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai)
- The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
About Navy SSR
SSR stands for Senior Secondary Recruits. SSR is a 6 months trained candidate at the Navy Training centers and later the candidate is promoted to the post of Sailor. There are sub braches like Gunner, Survey Recorder, Driver, Instructor, Physical Trainer, Stores In-charge, Writer etc. English, Mathematics, Science and General Knowledge are the subjects asked in exam. The duration of exam is 60 minutes and this is an offline exam in bilingual mode (Hindi and English). The candidate is required to qualify in all sections of the exam. There are objective type questions in this exam. This exam is conducted twice in a year. The advertisement for application forms is out in December/ January and June/July. The exam is conducted in March/April for December/Jan forms and in Sept/Oct for June/July applications.
Physical Fitness for Navy SSR
The candidate should be physically fit and mentally strong for Navy SSR. There is a race of 1.6 km to be completed in 7 minutes. The candidate should be able to perform 25 squat ups and 10 pushups.
Centurion Defence Academy Lucknow invites students to prepare for Navy AA and SSR with selection oriented training module. We believe in getting you finally selected so our training module has all the necessary inputs which bring success in first attempt. We provide you the best infrastructure, ambience of leadership, motivation and rich learning. Our results speak about our creativity and innovations that we opt in training young minds for Armed Forces. Systematic lesson plan wise lectures are delivered to cover optimum section of syllabus in exams. our specialties in your aspiration are as follows.
1. To the point approach is followed for covering the syllabus as the exam is based on objective questions so giving exam related exercise make them ready and confident for the exam.
2. Notes covering the analysis of previous year questions are given to students so that they can get familiar with the pattern of exam very well. Practice sessions to ensure their accuracy and efficiency in the content.
3. Weekly mock test is conducted to assess their productivity in covered modules. On the basis of their performance parents teacher’s meeting is organized to share the feedback.
4. Veterans having rich experience in their subject take sessions with short tricks and smart approaches of learning concepts. There is feedback system of academy that ensures the progress report of student.
5. Defence Guru (India’s leading educational portal for defence exams) is the portal powered by Centurion Defence Academy keeps students updated with exam trends, study material, experts talk and success stories of students.
6. Special motivational, personality grooming sessions are provided by Ex-officers of armed forces to ensure their target orientation. The more they get to know about their respective stream, the more enthusiasm they get in their learning.
7. Online Defence Exam to provide variety of questions and rank on all India basis. This test makes students aware with their real competitive approach.
8. Medical check up is provided by Medical officers who have been in Defence only. Tips for their physical fitness involves special talk on diet chart, yoga, meditation and exercises.
9. Library to assist students in their exploration of concepts and variable level of questions for the competition.
10. Hostel and mess facility with all important amenities for out stationed candidates is available in the premises of academy only so that students can concentrate well on their learning and achieve results.
11. Computer lab to give them exposure of digital learning. Notes are shared in latest media formats like audio, video, pictures and textual format. Since it is online so it can be accessed at their place too via user id and password.
If you are looking for the best air force coaching in Lucknow, then you are at place. We are one of the best airforce coaching providers in Lucknow. Call us today for any query or concern.