Indian Air Force welcomes Indian residents (male and female) to be a part of this world-class force as Class 1 Gazetted Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Online examination will be led. Aspirants applying for the examination ought to guarantee that they satisfy all the qualification conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the phases of examination i.e. written examination and SSB test will be absolutely tentative, subject to their fulfilling the mentioned qualification conditions. During verification at any stage before or after the written examination or AFSB Testing, their candidature will be dropped by the IAF as soon as they discover that they don’t satisfy any of the qualification conditions.
AFCAT Syllabus isn’t so difficult in comparison to other competitive examinations with diligent work and appropriate direction the aspirants can crack AFCAT Examination easily which has made the test as one of the perfect career option in recent years.
In the AFCAT Exam, there are fundamental questions asked from the prospectus and aspirants can ace the subjects with a tad of diligent work. 30 days is a quality time for the students who studied Maths and Physics at 10+2. A disciplined and dedicated preparation is required to crack AFCAT examination in the period of 30 days. With this even potential competitor are not ready to respond to the straightforward inquiries and split AFCAT Exam.
TIPS FOR CRACKING AFCAT IN 30 DAYS
• Aspirants should completely experience the prospectus of the examination, types of questions showing up in the test, past cut off marks, easiest and difficult areas in AFCAT question papers, and so forth. These little things will assist you with making an arrangement for your planning. Many aspirants ignore this part of preparation; however all these things must be kept in mind.
• AFCAT test comprises of 4 segments in particular General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Awareness. While preparing, make sure you prepare for section carrying maximum marks than preparing the section of your choice.
• Your prime focus should be on Quantitative Aptitude section. For example, Time, Works, S.I., C.I., Profit and Loss, Percentages should be practiced first.
• Practice Non-verbal reasoning such as odd figure out, discover the figure embedded, series completion, placement of dots, Venn diagram questions are asked in this segment and it’s extremely simple to score in this segment.
• Try not to go for any sort of books for Paragraphs, Error dealing with as vocabulary part isn’t unsurprising in this test and a month time isn’t adequate to improve one’s vocabulary. It will possibly devour your time and debase your spirit in the event that you are not ready to respond to any question or stall out while preparation.
• Simply practice last year question papers as example of the test is nearly the equivalent each session
• Ensure you read just those Antonyms and Synonyms which were asked in the last year examinations. There is dependably plausibility that they are rehashed.
• For GK preparation there are various books available in the market by good publishers which are very helpful like Arihant or Lucent as they have for the most part extremely essential data and a significant succinct structure.
• For current affairs, keep a track of last 6 months national and international events, a detailed study would be time taking, so your focus should be on primary information of these events.
• The aspirants need to answer 100 questions in 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes which seems to be somewhat difficult task. English or G.K Sections take lesser time than Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning are time taking.
• For 30 days preparation aspirants should learn question-solving techniques to work upon their solving speed for AFCAT Examination.
• There are many aspirants who fail to a great opportunity AFCAT by few marks. It makes them wait for another 6 months or more.
• Aspirants are more likely to score topmost marks in AFCAT test without understanding the cutoff trend. So they answer most no .of questions which they finally end up with a lack of marks because of negative marking.
• Aspirant should choose about what number of questions must be answered correctly and effectively instead of more answers.
• Go through last session cutoff and target 10 more marks than it, which will be all that could possibly be needed.
• Practice is the best strategy to clear a test and has been the most critical approach to succeed.
• AFCAT last year question papers would assist you with understanding the prospectus, example, and sorts of inquiries you may look amid AFCAT examination.
• Mock papers will support Practice speed and problem-solving efficiency.
Centurion Academy, the Best AFCAT coaching in Lucknow, has been assisting it students since years for AFCAT examination. The institute follows-up all the trends and changes, which helps the students to understand the examination properly. With its online lab, the institute is helping students to gain confidence and enhance the area of their knowledge. The AFCAT coaching comprises of all modern facilities for the students including hostel and mess facility.
AFCAT 1 2024 Written Exam Preparation Tips and Strategy
Monday | October 2, 2023
This“MANAGING PROPER TIME DURING THE EXAMINATION IS THE KEY TO EXCEL” It is crucial for students to lead a productive AFCAT exam preparation aligned with the AFCAT syllabus and pattern in order to excel in all the test rounds during the selection process. As it is a competitive public examination, candidates must know how […]
AFCAT-2 2023 Written Result Declared – Check Here!
Wednesday | September 27, 2023
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has declared the AFCAT 2 2023 result today on its official website. Candidates who took the AFCAT 2 2023 exam can now check their AFCAT written results from the official website. The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) was conducted from 25th to 27th August 2023 at various online exam […]
AFCAT 2020 AFSB Success Story – Ashish Sangwan
Saturday | October 17, 2020
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a sudden shift in the dynamics of education behavior. Many students managed a large scale of efforts and that too in such urgency has been overwhelming. Great at dealing with uncertainty and good at minimizing risk, Ashish Sangwan classic victory became an example for many youngsters. As he gave […]
NDA | CDS | SSB | AFCAT | MNS | AIRFORCE | NAVY | CAPF | TA | SAINIK SCHOOL | INET
Join our offline classes to achieve 100% satisfaction. Just call 9795977776