One of the important stages in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) exam selection process is the MNS Panel Interview. The MNS Panel Interview is scheduled for when the candidates pass the 80-mark Test of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) and the objective-type Psychological Assessment Test (PAT). Continue reading to learn more about the MNS Panel Interview and other important information.
- Two or more assessors interview you concurrently during the MNS panel interview. A senior officer and many subordinates are examples of a combination of officers that could make up the panel.
- A panel interview is a discussion involving two or more interview panel members. In a panel interview, each assessor has the authority to inquire about your background, credentials, and aspirations.
- In the MNS Panel Interview, questions regarding your knowledge of medication, your educational status, your interests and hobbies, and your objectives and aspirations may be asked.
The Interview Round – MNS Panel Interview
As stated earlier, the panel interview is the next phase of the MNS exam selection process after the computer-based test and psychological assessments are over. The interview process is very important in determining a candidate’s overall level of proficiency. As a result, students preparing for the MNS exam should be conversant with the interview-round questions. The MNS Interview includes the following questions.
- Questions about your personal and family background
- Questions about your academic experience
- Questions about your context in the military nursing services
- Question concerning the Indian Armed Forces
The primary goal of the MNS Panel Interview is to evaluate the suitability of the candidates for the Military Nursing Services. The majority of the interview questions in the MNS Panel Interview focus on the candidates’ educational history, family background, and attitudes toward the military nursing services. The necessary documents listed below must be brought with you in original form, along with one attested photocopy of each while appearing for the MNS interview.
- 10th or equivalent Certificate in support of the date of birth of the candidates.
- 10+2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- Interview Call Letter
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate, as the case may be.
- Two latest Character Certificates issued from different Gazetted Officers.
- Bonafide certificate issued by the School Principal along with an attested copy of the admit card of the board examination in case of 12th appearing candidates.
- Domicile Certificate/Nationality Certificate (DC/NC ).
- Dependent Certificate of Army/Ex-Personnel, as the case may be.
- Certificate of SC/ ST, as applicable in case of the reserved categories
- Dependent Certificate (DC) of Army / Ex-Service personnel from the Competent Authority, as the case may be.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate, if the candidate is an NCC Cadet
- Certificate of Participation in the Sports Events at School/College/District/State/National Level, as the case may be.
- At least 10 Colored Passport-size Photographs
- Travel ticket for reimbursement of the conveyance charges
If a candidate doesn’t bring the requisite set of documents to the interview, the competent authority has the ability to cancel her candidacy. If the necessary set of documentation is not provided, the TA will not be applicable. In order to prevent any more inconsistencies, it is advised that MNS candidates carefully follow the guidelines and arrange the necessary documents.
MNS Panel Interview Tips
Wednesday | September 7, 2022
The MNS Panel Interview is one of the crucial phases in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) exam selection procedure. A panel interview is a conversation between two or more interview panel members, and each evaluator has the power to ask questions about your personal observation, qualifications, and career goals. In the MNS Panel Interview, you […]
MNS Exam e-Books – Best Book for MNS Preparation 2022
Thursday | March 3, 2022
MNS Exam e-Books The Military Nursing Service (MNS) exam is a rewarding career option for young aspirants who want to join the Indian Armed Forces. One such initiation that promotes empowering women and raising their role in society is the Military Nursing Service – MNS exam, which prepares young female applicants to become Military Nursing […]
EVERYTHING ABOUT MNS 2022 Exam
Thursday | July 29, 2021
The Indian Military Nursing Service exam (MNS) is a gateway to work as a military nurse in the Indian Army. Hence thousands of aspirants take the MNS exam each year. Below are MNS exam pattern regarding MNS 2022 exam. MNS 2022 exam is a three-stage process as it includes: – Written test – Interview […]
NDA | CDS | SSB | AFCAT | MNS | AIRFORCE | NAVY | CAPF | TA | SAINIK SCHOOL | INET
Join our offline classes to achieve 100% satisfaction. Just call 9795977776