One of the important stages in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) exam selection process is the MNS Panel Interview. The MNS Panel Interview is scheduled for when the candidates pass the 80-mark Test of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) and the objective-type Psychological Assessment Test (PAT). Continue reading to learn more about the MNS Panel Interview and other important information.
- Two or more assessors interview you concurrently during the MNS panel interview. A senior officer and many subordinates are examples of a combination of officers that could make up the panel.
- A panel interview is a discussion involving two or more interview panel members. In a panel interview, each assessor has the authority to inquire about your background, credentials, and aspirations.
- In the MNS Panel Interview, questions regarding your knowledge of medication, your educational status, your interests and hobbies, and your objectives and aspirations may be asked.
The Interview Round – MNS Panel Interview
As stated earlier, the panel interview is the next phase of the MNS exam selection process after the computer-based test and psychological assessments are over. The interview process is very important in determining a candidate’s overall level of proficiency. As a result, students preparing for the MNS exam should be conversant with the interview-round questions. The MNS Interview includes the following questions.
- Questions about your personal and family background
- Questions about your academic experience
- Questions about your context in the military nursing services
- Question concerning the Indian Armed Forces
The primary goal of the MNS Panel Interview is to evaluate the suitability of the candidates for the Military Nursing Services. The majority of the interview questions in the MNS Panel Interview focus on the candidates’ educational history, family background, and attitudes toward the military nursing services. The necessary documents listed below must be brought with you in original form, along with one attested photocopy of each while appearing for the MNS interview.
- 10th or equivalent Certificate in support of the date of birth of the candidates.
- 10+2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- Interview Call Letter
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate, as the case may be.
- Two latest Character Certificates issued from different Gazetted Officers.
- Bonafide certificate issued by the School Principal along with an attested copy of the admit card of the board examination in case of 12th appearing candidates.
- Domicile Certificate/Nationality Certificate (DC/NC ).
- Dependent Certificate of Army/Ex-Personnel, as the case may be.
- Certificate of SC/ ST, as applicable in case of the reserved categories
- Dependent Certificate (DC) of Army / Ex-Service personnel from the Competent Authority, as the case may be.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate, if the candidate is an NCC Cadet
- Certificate of Participation in the Sports Events at School/College/District/State/National Level, as the case may be.
- At least 10 Colored Passport-size Photographs
- Travel ticket for reimbursement of the conveyance charges
If a candidate doesn’t bring the requisite set of documents to the interview, the competent authority has the ability to cancel her candidacy. If the necessary set of documentation is not provided, the TA will not be applicable. In order to prevent any more inconsistencies, it is advised that MNS candidates carefully follow the guidelines and arrange the necessary documents.
MNS 2023 Exam – CBT, PAT, PI & Exam Details
Thursday | May 11, 2023
MNS 2023 Exam – CBT, PAT, and PI Updated Syllabus & Exam Details Females Aspirants who have appeared in NEET (UG) 2023 Exam must be targeting MNS 2023 Exam. The MNS Exam is conducted by the Indian Army to select candidates for 4 years of B.Sc Nursing Course. MNS Exam is conducted after NEET […]
How to Join MNS 2023 Indian Army B.sc. Nursing Course
Friday | February 24, 2023
MNS (Military Nursing Service) is a golden opportunity for female defence aspirants who aspire to be a Nurse and want to live an adventurous and honourable life. MNS gives opportunity to 12th-passed or appearing female candidates a chance to join a glorious career and social prestige. MNS is conducted by the Indian Army to select […]
AIR-1 All India MNS 2022 Topper Anjali Success Story
Wednesday | February 1, 2023
All India MNS Topper Anjali and her secret to getting All India Rank-1 Centurion Defence Academy is best-known coaching for MNS preparation & the highest selections in India. In this article we share AIR-1 Anjali MNS Topper Success Story. The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to […]
NDA | CDS | SSB | AFCAT | MNS | AIRFORCE | NAVY | CAPF | TA | SAINIK SCHOOL | INET
Join our offline classes to achieve 100% satisfaction. Just call 9795977776
Leave A Comment