In this article, you will get to know about the details on how to prepare for the NDA written examination in 45 days. Aspirants can boost their productivity to score maximum by giving their best on this 45 days rigorous practice. While preparing for the NDA written exam in 45 days, the candidates should cover the major topics of NDA Mathematics and NDA GAT papers to add to their NDA Exam preparation for clearing the exam in the first attempt. As per the criteria of educational qualification in most of the cases, the aspirants would have already completed the major portion of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects for preparation of their 10+2 examinations. Thus, in these 45 days of preparation for the NDA written exam, the candidates will be able to give a bonus to their performance with thorough revision and solving the previous year’s question papers.
Basic layout of the NDA Written Exam Pattern:
|Particulars||Details of Papers|
|Subjects||Paper 1 (Mathematics)||Paper 2 (GAT)|
|Paper Shift||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|No. Of Questions||120||150 (English – 50 Questions)|
|Time Duration||2 ½ Hours||2 ½ Hours|
|Positive Marking||2.5 Marks||4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.83 Marks||1.33 Marks|
|Subjects Covered||Statistics, Probability, Trigonometry, AlgebraMatrices & Determinants Calculus and Differential Equations||English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Civics,Current Affairs|
Basic Requirements to Crack the NDA Written Exam in 45 Days
- – Aspirants must be mentally prepared to devote most of their time to revise the topics regularly that they have studied earlier.
- – Candidates should prepare for the NDA written exam in such an optimistic manner that even if they fail in this attempt, their preparation will be a foundation for the upcoming attempts.
- – Candidates should have basic time-management skills to divide the time wisely for the preparation of every important subject mentioned in the prescribed syllabus.
- – In these 45 days of preparation, aspirants should focus on solving the previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the relevant questions and exam trends.
Preparation Tips for NDA Paper 1: Mathematics
The Mathematics section of NDA consists of 120 questions carrying a total of 300 marks. To clear this subject, the aspirants must have a planned approach along with a clear preparation strategy. The major subjects covered in the Mathematics section with the highest weightage of marks are Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Matrices and Determinants.
Check the preparation tips for NDA Paper 1 Mathematics as mentioned below:
- – Candidates should try to solve as many mathematical questions as they can to gain proficiency.
- – Aspirants should have clarity in concepts to understand the fundamental concepts better.
- – Candidates need to solve all questions within the stipulated time therefore, effective time management is very important.
- – Lastly, the candidates should practice previous years’ question papers to understand the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam.
Preparation Tips for NDA Paper 2: General Ability Test (GAT)
For complete preparation of the General Ability Test (GAT), candidates must spend time in solving mock tests to know their level of NDA Exam Preparation by identifying their strong and weak areas.
In these 45 days of rigorous NDA Exam Preparation, the candidates should dedicatedly revise the important topics that they have studied earlier. NDA Paper 2 (GAT) comprises two parts, where Part A consists of questions from English while Part B includes questions from General Science, History, Freedom Movement, Geography, and Current Events. Check the below preparation tips for both parts of NDA Paper 2.
Part A: English
The English part of NDA Paper 2 consists of 50 questions carrying a total of 200 marks from reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and usage. To prepare for this section, the aspirants should read English newspapers regularly to boost vocabulary as well as current affairs. Also, the candidates should focus on basic grammar rules along with antonyms, synonyms, and idioms & phrases. The candidates should also look into the dictionary for complicated words in case they are unable to understand the meaning of certain words clearly.
Part B: General Knowledge
The General Knowledge section consists of 100 questions carrying a total of 400 marks. Along with General Knowledge, this section also assesses a candidate’s understanding of the Current Affairs. The General Knowledge section comprises questions from General Science, Physics, Geography, Indian History, Chemistry, and Current Events. Check the below preparation tips.
- – Aspirants should follow the news updates regularly.
- – Aspirants should keep themselves updated with the national & international happenings.
- – Candidates must be acquainted with events like sports, arts, culture, and literature, etc.
- – Aspirants should focus on the current economic scenario related to India and the world.
For NDA Online Preparation Download CDA Students APP.
All The Best!
Success Story of NDA-145 Candidate Recommended from 24 SSB Bangalore
Thursday | January 28, 2021
Centurion Defence Academy, a Brand powerhouse in itself and a name to reckon in the Defence Educational arena is undoubtedly recognized as the premium coaching for NDA in Lucknow. Itendows and encourages the students to prepare for the Entrance Exam as well as for Interviews with a decisive, smart, practical, holistic and pragmatic approach which […]
Success Story of NDA-145 Candidate Recommended in 1st Attempt From 11 SSB Allahabad
Wednesday | January 27, 2021
Hailing to the uncounted yet another milestone being achieved by Centurion Defence Academy this year yet again proving at par its excellence achieving a millennial of feats and boasting the umpteen successful selections a young lad from the Centurion family Sagar Chahar has beaten all the odds and even in this dim surge of the […]
Success Story of NDA-145 Recommended Candidate from 11 SSB Allahabad
Tuesday | January 19, 2021
Centurion Defence Academy(A Unit of Centurion Education Pvt. Ltd), under the able, expert guidance and leadership of Sir Shishir Dixit is best known as the unparallel herald among the premier Brand Coaching institutes for SSB Training and NDA written exam coaching. The institute has a stupendous and magnanimous record of producing one after other talents […]
NDA | CDS | SSB | AFCAT | MNS | AIRFORCE | NAVY | CAPF | TA | SAINIK SCHOOL | INET
Join our offline classes to achieve 100% satisfaction. Just call 9795977776