Description of the Course:
• Eradication of Linguistic Barriers
Bilingual classes in Hindi and English are offered to minimize linguistic barriers and combine effective learning.
• Improvement of Conceptual Understanding
By attending interactive lecture sessions, candidates can improve their conceptual understanding.
• Professional AFSB Guidance
Professional guidance for the AFSB Interview in identifying candidates’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Focus on Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Candidates’ communication and interpersonal abilities are prioritized with great emphasis.
• Extensive Coverage of Questions
Full coverage of sample papers, mock tests, model papers, and previous years’ papers to provide a set of the frequently asked questions
• Extra Classes & Doubt-Clearing Sessions
Extra classes and doubt-clearing exercises to aid applicants in boosting their efficiency and enhance their scorecards.
• Previous Years’ Question Papers
PYQ with detailed explanations to facilitate quick self-evaluation and aid in the development of a full understanding.