CENTURION DEFENCE ACADEMY- CDS COACHING PROGRAM
Centurion Defence Academy- Best CDS Coaching Institute in Lucknow
Combined Defence Services Exam takes you to life of pride and honor in armed Forces. This is an offline exam taken by graduates to get into Indian Army as Officers. CDSE is conducted twice a year at National level by UPSC. Career in armed forces is truly admirable for each young, vigilant and vivacious student. Getting success in CDSE, you get such a rewarding platform wherein you can prove your skills of effective intelligence, creativity, leadership, interpersonal, social adaptability and decision making. Notification for CDSE is published in the months of November and July and the exam is conducted in the months of February and October. On the official website of UPSE i.e. https://upsc.gov.in , aspirants can apply by registering their details. Graduates or graduation appearing students can participate in CDSE. For Air Force and Navy, a candidate should have physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects in their graduation or engineering degree.
Age criteria: Candidates between 19 ½ to 24 years of age are eligible for IMA and for OTA they should be between 19 ½ to 25 years. Male for CDS (IMA) and both male and female are eligible for OTA.
Subjects for CDS (IMA):
|General Knowledge||100 Marks|
Subjects for OTA:
|General Knowledge||100 Marks|
Syllabus for CDS/OTA Exam
a) English: it has grammar, vocabulary and reading comprehension section. To check candidates analytical approach there are questions of spotting errors, rapid filling and fill in the blanks exercise. To check command over vocabulary, synonyms (similar words), antonyms (opposite words), one word substitution, spellings and Idioms and Phrases are asked. For reading comprehension, jumbled paragraphs, jumbled sentences, close tests and comprehensions are asked.
b) Mathematics: Elementary mathematics is asked in CDSE. Questions of Mensuration, Algebra, Mean-median-mode (Frequency Distribution Table), Time Speed and Distance, Number System, Simple Interest/Compound Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Mixture, Time and Work, Trigonometry, Set Theory, Clock and Geometry are asked.
Note: OTA students are exempted from Mathematics exam.
General Knowledge: Students are advised to have reading news paper in their schedule itself in order to be updated with current affairs. In this section questions from History, Science, Geography, Ecology, Polity, Economy and related to armed forces are asked.
Qualifying CDSE, an aspirant gets training in one of the training centers of Indian Armed Forces. There are four training centers that a candidate gets
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), situated at Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) for men and women both.
After CDSE, successful candidates go for SSB Interview conducted for five days to analyse candidate’s intelligence, psychology and group behavior.
Why Centurion Defence Academy for CDSE Preparation
- Giving highest selection rate in last year’s examinations. The Centurion Defence Academy provides students such an ambience of learning environment and required amenities which ensure success for sure.
- Team of experts in training team who have rich exposure of many years in their subject and dedicated for making student selectable consistently.
- Lesson plan based lectures are provided. The syllabus has been divided into modules and then from modules to lessons so that you student may get clarity at the beginning of preparation only.
- Weekly Mock Test as per CDSE pattern is conducted on Saturday to get them acclimatized with latest exam trends and their gained score show them the real scenario of their preparation.
- Mock Interviews and Counseling sessions are conducted to ensure their performance in communication, personality and interview techniques. Special focus is given on their reasoning ability and logical thinking.
- Special lectures on Communication Skills and Personality Development to ensure acclivity in all students whether they are from Hindi or English medium background. Special notes for Hindi medium students are provided to make their existing level workable and bring their elocution up to the standard.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions after lecture are conducted to evaluate their retain-ability of the content and revision and query session is conducted to enhance their participation for repartee.
- Medical Check up and Counseling is conducted to assess their medical standards. Counseling for diet, exercise, yoga and concentration is also provided by experts on weekends. Daily running as per standards is also organized to make them practice for the same.
- Having its own publication for effective study material, notes, monthly magazine and books. RND team to refine the content timely and increase productivity of content.
- Exposure to SSB Interview simultaneously so that students get ample time to analyze, realize and implement practically standards of interview and the officer like qualities.
- Defence Guru (India’s leading educational portal for defence exams) to make students updated with latest trends of Armed Forces, notifications for application forms, articles written by officers on current affairs, success stories of selected candidates. www.defenceguru.co.in
- Online Defence Exam portal to make students access to variety of questions and making them ready for exam by conducting their test on all India basis. http://onlinedefenceexam.com/
- Digital Content to make you stay connected even if you are at home.
- Library to provide you exhaustive approach in studies. Variety of books from different writers is available with us so that you can access them to get the complete concept.
- Hostel and Mess Facility for girls and boys is available in the premises of academy separately. Life at hostel of the CDA is disciplined, learning oriented and sport activities focused.
- Sports and group activities are conducted on special occasion. The CDA has set annual sports meet too which is conducted in presence of officers and alumni.
- Effective IMS system to track student’s attendance, weekly mock test performance, feedback and grievances at just one click.
At Centurion Defence Academy, we provide thebest CDS coaching in Lucknow. Call us today for more information.