INET Examination Pattern
INET examination pattern consist of four sections each section equally divided. The complete paper pattern for INET exam based on section, subjects, questions, maximum marks and total time duration listed:-
|Section||Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Correct Answer||Incorrect Answer|
|Section 2||Reasoning and Numerical Ability||25||100||+4||-1|
|Section 3||General Science and Mathematical Aptitude||25||100||+4||-1|
|Section 4||General Knowledge||25||100||+4||-1|
Most important instruction INET candidates need to assure before appearing for exams included:
- – Total time duration to attend the complete INET exam is 120 Minutes OR 2 hour
- – Maximum Marks is 400 marks
- – Paper has four sections, each section comprising 25 questions
- – Options (A, B, C or D) given to select one correct answer. Selecting more than one options not permitted.
- – Each question carries four marks.
- – For every wrong answers one mark will be deducted.
- – Candidates are required to obtain over all 50% marks in the examination and have to score minimum 40% marks in each section.
In INET exam only 2 hours are allotted in one day shift examination where candidates required solve 100 questions. Negative marks deductions at each answer is rule of INET exam pattern, therefore candidates are advised to practice sample papers and mock test to attend maximum questions in limited time slot for the INET exam. The better way to meet your designated speed in exams is online mock test practice that could make you exam ready and vigilant with time constraints in INET exam.
Centurion online preparation meets the need of an hour in the best suitable manner to candidates who appear for INET exam from each corner of the nation. An ultimate key to your success, CDA Student App offers effective and efficient non-stop defence exam preparation at one place.