Merchant Navy Examination Pattern
The five subjects for Common Entrance Exam (CET) for Merchant Navy viz: English, General Aptitude, Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge syllabus is designed depending on the courses structure of Merchant Navy: To clear Merchant navy exam the candidates working on different subjects requires a proper and appropriate examination pattern.
- The test will be based on both the languages (Hindi & English) all the question will be objective type.
- There will be total 50 questions in the examination, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be divided in 2 parts i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The question paper will be based on the standard of 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination.
- The total duration of examination is 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- There is a negative marking n the exam and the candidates must know the rules for this exams for every wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
Merchant Navy is a dream job because you get to roam around the world and you get a lot of perks and incentives and a good salary thus to procure a handsome salary and a prestigious career in Merchant navy put your best foot forward knowing all about merchant navy entrance exams.
The single largest contributing factor to this glorious career is the presence of a strong, dedicated, efficient and reliable reservoir of officers and ratings of the Merchant Navy in India. The ever- increasing demand of Indian seafarers worldwide is a testament of the quality of education and training received in India.
To promote advanced knowledge and skills in the merchant navy career the preparation begins at the initial stage where acknowledging the syllabus and examination pattern completion is the prime focus of Centurion Defence Academy. For more and further knowledge on Merchant navy job profile and career choices dig deep into the complete process of Merchant navy recruitment.