HIJACK CDS IN SHORT PERIOD
Combined Defence Service (CDS) features tri service of Indian Armed Forces, namely the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. CDS exam is hailed in India as a top- notch gateway to Defence.
The highly awaited exam is conducted twice a year, in the month of November and February. As we talk about Defence, the level surely will not be easy. There is a three- tier process to conquer CDS- written exam+ SSB interview+ medical assessment.
It’s natural that every candidate does not have same situation. While some may prepare for months others could dedicate very little amount of time to CDS. The ultimatum however lies in ‘undying determination’. No doubt preparing for CDS in short time will be difficult but keeping up courage and faith in your luck to turn fortunate enough, could ease your task.
Here is a special guide for those CDS aspirants who lack time:
- Get a blueprint of the syllabus. English, Mathematics and G.K are the core subjects.
- Get accurate idea of the marking pattern, the time limit as well as inclusion of any negative marks.
- While the students preparing for months will have a upper hand but you can gain same benefits with smart planning:
- Strategize very intelligently your areas of study. Unlike others, first expertise your already strong areas then lodge on to the weaker areas. Due to paucity of time just get the basics of the weaker areas to ensure you don’t sit blank in exam.
- Analyze your strength and weakness and proceed accordingly.
- Draft a smart time table and it better be a strict one as you don’t have months now.
- Give practice a priority because retaining formulas doesn’t help alone.
- Don’t cram things rather get to the logic.
- For mathematics consult expert notes or coaching and grab short keys and simple methods.
- For English read daily and upgrade your vocabulary as well as other parts of speech.
- For General Knowledge update yourself with current affairs, national and international news and general science that you studied in school.
- Solving last year papers and taking mock test is the top technique to conquer CDS in less time.
- Time management, as always, must be taken care off.
- Coming on to SSB. Well SSB doesn’t need months of preparation anyway but yes a beforehand preparation helps in some cases such as S.D, PIQ etc.
- Anyway spontaneity, confidence, logic and knowledge combined together opens the lock of SSB.
- SSB demands good knowledge so what you can do in short time is to upgrade your knowledge through current affair preparation. It will be a two- fold preparation.
- Polish your personality through increased social interaction or participation in Group Discussion in case you have time.
- Add to that take out few minutes from your busy schedule for a warm up or running or any other exercise because fitness is also demanded.
Let me warn you, because of time constraint your schedule is going to be neck tight, not like those preparing for months and years. But courage and extra hard work will shatter the obstacles.
CDS 1 2022 Exam Maths, English and GS Answer Keys – All Sets
Saturday | April 9, 2022
CDS 1 2022 Exam Answer Keys – Maths, English and GS The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) successfully held the CDS 1 2022 Written Exam today at numerous examination centers across the country. The Combined Defence Service offline exam was held in three shifts for the three papers: English Language, General Science, and Elementary Mathematics. […]
CDS 1 2022 Exam Paper Analysis and Cut-Off Marks (Expected)
| April 9, 2022
CDS 1 2022 Exam Maths, English & GK Paper Analysis and Cut-Off Marks The CDS 1 2022 exam was successfully conducted today at multiple examination centers across the country by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). For the three papers: English Language, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics, the Combined Defence Service offline exam was held […]
CDS 2021 Detailed Exam Analysis (Well Researched & Accurate)
Monday | February 8, 2021
CDS 2021 (Combined Defence Services 2021) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice a year in February and September for inducting the candidates Officers Training Academy, Indian Military Academy, Indian Airforce Academy and Indian Naval Academy. Candidates appear in this national level examination from all over the country to try their luck. In this […]
NDA | CDS | SSB | AFCAT | MNS | AIRFORCE | NAVY | CAPF | TA | SAINIK SCHOOL | INET
Join our offline classes to achieve 100% satisfaction. Just call 9795977776